пятница, 15 февраля 2013 г.

super walmart mount vernon mo

Solomon Corporation based in Solomon, Kansas is a manufacturer of electric transformers. Both the different style trailer and the "headache " rack behind the sleeper made this Freightliner Cascadia a good looking photo subject in my eyes.

A Saia Volvo @ the Byron, GA Pilot Travel Center in April 2010.

I couldn't get a good angle in the early morning sun on this massive red Peterbilt for Lead Sled Classic Carriers from Tulsa, Oklahoma so I did what I could to record it @ the Perry W/M.

Martin Brower's in-house fleet CJ Transportation from Rosemont, IL was delivering to my local McDonald's with this IH ProStar.

Was able to catch this Volvo for Atlanta based Allied Systems Ltd @ the Byron, GA Pilot in April 2010.

Midland Transport from Dieppe, New Brunswick is one of my favorite Canadian fleets. I shot this Freightliner Century @ the former White's Travel Center along I-64/I-81 in Raphine, Virginia in early May 2010.

Publix Supermarkets F/L Cascadia @ the Perry Publix lot.

Retail hauler Keystone Freight Corp based in North Bergen, NJ with a Pep Boys freight box @ the Perry Burger King, X-136 along I-75.

Georgia based Bowhogg Trucking with a milk tanker @ the Perry W/M.

American Road Materials Freightliner Columbia from Gray, Georgia @ Perry.

I shot this Pete leased on with Bekins Tradeshow Services at Exit 63 on I-85 @ Duncan, SC in March 2011.

An owner/operator going by the name of Rainwater Express from Lewisburg, Ohio had this "snazzy" looking IH Eagle parked at the All State Citgo in Unadilla.

Auburndale, FL based Bynum Tranport, Inc. shots, both taken @ the Perry America's Best Inns.

Auburndale, FL based Bynum Tranport, Inc. shots, both taken @ the Perry Walmart lot.

IH ProStar for Bynum Transport, Inc. from Auburndale, FL. @ the All State Citgo I-75 X-121 in Unadilla

A Freightliner Cascadia for Bynum Transport, Inc. from Auburndale, FL. @ Perry Walmart lot.

Click on the picture to bring up a larger image.

You may download any image for personal or non-commercial use only.YOU MAY NOT DOWNLOAD ANY PICTURE FROM THIS WEB SITE TO BE USED ON YOUTUBE OR FACEBOOK.

Truck Pictures - 2010's Page 21

Russ MacNeil Truck Pictures - 2010's Page 21

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий